My work with the Enneagram builds the self-awareness that raises leadership performance. I work collaboratively with my clients to develop an approach that fits the specific needs of the participants and can focus learning goals in many areas:
- Participants have the opportunity to consider the core principles that make a leader credible, and understand how their strengths can work for themselves, their colleagues and their stakeholders.
- They learn how to enhance their ability to develop trust and create collaborative relationships.
- They can focus on how to build skills to clarify vision and make tough decisions to prioritize their most important goals.
- They can work on their ability to master conflict and integrate cultural and strategic change.
- Very importantly, everyone I work with is helped to create their own personal development plan to guide their career going forward.
The Enneagram provides a foundation from which to understand the leader’s style in an in-depth way that allows for growth – truly the development of the leader.